My extensive marketing skills and eye for detail combined with my modest pricing has secured Innovate Design a strong following of repeat business clients. I service clients nationally and in other countries. I have certified training in both Dale Carnegie and David Sandler Institute for sales and marketing. Adobe certification in Photoshop 7.0 and Illustrator 10. Completing Microsoft MCSE 2002 & MOUS 2002 certification.
I have been an artist for 35 years with 24 years printing experience including technical prepress manager for 8 years - computer assembly and maintenance since 1986. Below is a brief bullet point list of some of the diverse services I offer that allow me to be a turn-key solution for many businesses.
- Agency level design of brochures, stationary, flyers, booklets, reports, ect.
- Marketing experience includes copy writing, advertising design and submission.
- Identity Systems - logo design or redesign for print or internet use.
- Business presentations - investor presentations in booklet form, Powerpoint presentations or various CD presentation formats.
- Photoshop work since 1990 - complex image color correction and manipulations using the latest bitmap tools available.
- High-resolution scanning - prints, transparencies - 42-bit 3.6 Dmax, drum scan quality (Scans are on a per quote basis - priced 20% lower than service bureaus)
- Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw vector creation - for the sign industry and illustration
- Experienced at creating artwork for billboards, posters and trade-show booth artwork
- Professional Canon 20D Digital Photography - photography for trade shows, print or internet images on CD
- Professional Canon XL1s Digital Videotography - broadcast-quality, editing and web streaming, TV spots, workshop CD or DVD.
- Video editing studio in real-time digital with voice-over microphone system.
- GIF animations - animated banners - web logos in motion for the internet
- Retail and Commercial Website creation - html, cgi, php. asp, java and flash content
- MetaTag Optimization and Website Submission - important search engine listings
- CPC (cost-per-click) setup and management for major search engines.
- Screensaver and wallpaper creations - typically vector/bitmap animations
- Provide website hosting and email services at reduced prices - OC48 fibre optics
- Setup peer-to-peer and server supported networks - ongoing maintenance, consultation and phone support
- Purchase and build custom and name brand systems - Windows 98/2000/XP and various servers to fit your company.
- Database support and assistance, export/import - dBase code knowledge.
- Perl and PHP database development for Unix and Linux platforms.
Listed are a few design price ranges to assist your evaluation: