1) Open up Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2) Select Account Settings... from the Tools menu.
3) On the E-mail tab, click New.
4) Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click Next >.
5) Select Internet E-mail and click Next >.
6) Enter the following information for E-mail Accounts.
- Enter your first and last name in the Your Name: field
- Enter your FULL email address in the E-Mail Address: field
- Enter mail.yourdomain.com in the Incoming mail server(POP3): field
- Enter mail.yourdomain.com in the Outgoing mail server (SMTP): field
- Enter your full email as your username in the User Name: field
- Enter your password in the Password: field which is case sensitive
- Place a check in the box next to Remember password
- Click More Settings ...
7) Select the General tab at the top of the Internet E-mail Settings window
- Enter your name in the Mail Account
- Enter your Business Name or "Home" in Organizations: field
- Enter your full email in Reply E-mail: field
- Click the Outgoing Server tab
8) Even though the below graphic doesn't show it, you should check the "My outgoing server(SMTP) requires authentication" and then dot the "Use the same settings as my incoming mail server". Click the Advanced tab.
9) These are normally default, and should look like this. Click OK.
10) Click Test Account Settings and it should give you all green checks if you entered all correctly.
11) The Tasks should show green checks if you entered all correctly. Click Close and then Next.
12) Click Finish