This is a step-by-step setup of email from within Outlook Express.
1) Open Outlook Express. Click on Tools and choose Accounts.
2) In the Internet Accounts Window, click Add and choose Mail.
3) Type in your Name and click Next.
4) Type in your email address and click Next.
5) Choose POP3 as the incoming mail server. For the server names for both Outgoing
and Incoming, type mail.domainname.com.
6) Type in your full email address as your account name. Also type in your password and click Next.
7) Click Finish on the Congratulations screen.
8) Click Close to close out of the Internet Account window.
9) In Outlook Express, click Send/Receive
3) If you are unable to connect to the smtp server, your ISP may be blocking port 25 from
3rd party use. Contact your ISP if this occurs. This is a very common problem with DSL.